Where are you from?

Talk friendly or else...
moving_target
Chaser

Where are you from?

Post by moving_target »

This forum needs more conversation... I don't know if this thread already exists but if not... here it is.

Where are you from? What do you do?

I'm from Iowa originally but now live in the Kansas side of Kansas City and teach in the Missouri side. Algebra I and Geometry mostly.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Thanks for cooperation MT. :)

I'm originally from Moscow, Russia. But now I live in Sunnyvale, CA (not far from San Jose) and I'm a software engineer. My mom is a math teacher in high school like you. :P
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

Yeah, good idea. I'd hate for this forum to start dying like many others I was a part of.:(

Ok, well, I'm from Toronto, Canada. Originally from... yeah Canada. I'm a student, 14 years old, going into Grade 10 next year.:oops:

Some activites I like to do are basketball, track, biking, talking with friends, GO TO WONDERLAND!!! (theme park) and play games.

That's about it.:roll:
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
moving_target
Chaser

Post by moving_target »

100hogs wrote:I'm originally from Moscow, Russia. But now I live in Sunnyvale, CA (not far from San Jose) and I'm a software engineer. My mom is a math teacher in high school like you.
Really? I have a "sister" who is Russian. I say it like that b/c she's not my real sister but my parents had a foreign exchange student from there who went to college here and has basically become a part of the family. Eta horosho.
moving_target
Chaser

Post by moving_target »

Noobflex :P wrote:Yeah, good idea. I'd hate for this forum to start dying like many others I was a part of.

Ok, well, I'm from Toronto, Canada. Originally from... yeah Canada. I'm a student, 14 years old, going into Grade 10 next year.
Scare yah that I teach kids your age? Hehe...
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

How old are you?
moving_target
Chaser

Post by moving_target »

I'm only 24... so I'm a young teacher.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

I see. I bet working with kids is tough especially for a young teacher. Good luck with little bastards. :spank:
bionic
Chaser

Post by bionic »

I'm 13 and living in New Orleans, Louisiana. I play games, go to shool, and just plain kick ass. Oh, and I get almost perfect grades (damn social studies). Going into 8th grade on the 18th. :devil:
fightingmink
Fragwhore

Post by fightingmink »

Online gaming brings all kinds of peeps together, from all places, races and ages... it's cool we can put all kinds of neg crap away..

Im 37, a dad of 3... one is an online gamer too, grew up in norcal and now live in socal. Frag on my bradahs...
Bite
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by Bite »

Hey I'm from UT99 for you guys that don't know me. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado. I have been here for 10 years now. Originally from Southern Oklahoma. I work for a company that makes automated production machinery. :devil: