Just dropping by

Talk friendly or else...
Menace
Broadband fragger

Just dropping by

Post by Menace »

Hello everyone. Has been a while since i last wrote something here. Anyone still comes and checks these forums out now n then? Anyways, just wanted to see what you all been up to. I been working a lot. Hold 2 jobs at some point. Now i have a kid that just turn 1 this month, and hopefuly i will be merried next year. Would like to hear how some of you been doing. I will be back to see who answer's.

iDA 4 Life ~ Menace :D
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Re: Just dropping by

Post by 100hogs »

Hey Menace,

Yeh, saw your progress on facebook. Good job on keeping yourself busy with the family and work. :D I guess we should get some old friends together and play UT99 one day.
Menace
Broadband fragger

Post by Menace »

Yea sounds good, but I would have to buy myself a desktop and UT99 before that happens. Maybe next year as a tax return present for myself for the hard work I done :mrgreen: :devil: :machinegun: I'll keep you updated though.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Menace wrote:Yea sounds good, but I would have to buy myself a desktop and UT99 before that happens. Maybe next year as a tax return present for myself for the hard work I done :mrgreen: :devil: :machinegun: I'll keep you updated though.
Oh, c'mon, you can find a $100 piece of machinery that will easily run UT99. :spank: