Hurricane Katrina

Talk friendly or else...
Adrenaline

Post by Adrenaline »

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.a ... ryid=84295

"Anheuser-Busch Cos. Inc. boosted its shipments of canned drinking water to affected areas to 825,000 cans, and its Anheuser-Busch Foundation donated $250,000 to the American Red Cross."

well if it means anything... We are sacrificing some of our beer supplies here in st louis.(if u didnt know, st louis has like one of the main buddweiser plants, if not thee biggest)

and beer and st louis... man dont get me started! :alcoholics: :cheers:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.a ... ryid=84227

And one of the st louis Jails was emptied, and they even had to move some of our best community citizens out of it!
Devious
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by Devious »

Benn awhile guys, but wanted to say hi. Me and Bite and Wolfy still goin hard in 155 in the HNC clan.
»EøD«M¿ntU
Backshooter

Post by »EøD«M¿ntU »

bionic wrote:
»EøD«M¿ntU wrote:
bionic wrote:well fuck. i live there to. i got evacuated yesterday. im in el paso. im writing this with my psp. a foot of water in my home, downtown. this sucks.
Welcome to el paso...
I live in el paso too... i study at the University of Texas At El Paso(UTEP). :)
Why don't you come down and volunteer(sp) for the red cross? If you decide to, I'll be the white kid in the brown jacket. We're at some sort of covention center, right next to a train track... for some reason.
Well in the first place I m new to El Paso and I dunno wer the place is ur talking abt. I think by the way u describe it might be near downtown( I dunno exactly).
fightingmink
Fragwhore

Post by fightingmink »

Devious wrote:Benn awhile guys, but wanted to say hi. Me and Bite and Wolfy still goin hard in 155 in the HNC clan.
Hey Doc... nice to hear from ya. What's the site for your clan?
Devious
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by Devious »

Hey Mink,

our site is

http://hncclan.com/forum/index.php

Devious
bionic
Chaser

Post by bionic »

»EøD«M¿ntU wrote:
bionic wrote:
»EøD«M¿ntU wrote: Welcome to el paso...
I live in el paso too... i study at the University of Texas At El Paso(UTEP). :)
Why don't you come down and volunteer(sp) for the red cross? If you decide to, I'll be the white kid in the brown jacket. We're at some sort of covention center, right next to a train track... for some reason.
Well in the first place I m new to El Paso and I dunno wer the place is ur talking abt. I think by the way u describe it might be near downtown( I dunno exactly).
Ah, the mighty quote. It's called the civic center. A few blocks away from some area with an imnumberable amount of stores. Just come down, and give you're home wrecked, life destroyed for months friend some comfort. :wink:

You don't play chess, do you?
»EøD«M¿ntU
Backshooter

Post by »EøD«M¿ntU »

ok ... i saw the directions to the civic center and i think i will be able to find it ... if u will be able to get on the internet, find me on msn at mintu123_2000@hotmail.com
bionic
Chaser

Post by bionic »

il be back in a few weeks...