Banning on iDA Instagib Demo Server

Talk friendly or else...
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

If your Nuke uses PHPbb then adding smileys is pretty much strighforward. Go to the admin panel of PHPbb. In the left menu you'll see General Admin menu and menu item Smilies under it.
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

yea but u see there are no installed smiley packs and there is like no way to upload them so idk.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

You can upload them anywhere and just link to the board.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

Do you remember banning anyone named ARGH, Rookie?
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib

Post by Guest »

RefleX wrote:Do you remember banning anyone named ARGH, Rookie?
How about you ask that to final, 3day, odi or breeze? It has to be me uh.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

*sigh* Listen I saw in WebAdmin a guy named Bimbo said "nice bot argh", and I am positive I saw that. Also, I know you are Bimbo which is why I accused you. You know what, if you got any negative comments, keep it to the fucking thread in the private forum... THANKS!
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

I think we should all smoke a bag and sing peace train...Reflex...I'll sub your portion with candy canes :mrgreen:
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

:cry:

Post by Guest »

RefleX wrote:*sigh* Listen I saw in WebAdmin a guy named Bimbo said "nice bot argh", and I am positive I saw that. Also, I know you are Bimbo which is why I accused you. You know what, if you got any negative comments, keep it to the fucking thread in the private forum... THANKS!
lol...so much hypocrisy
Why dont you follow your own saying and keep these banning accusations to the private forum?
ANd you know...just because people are your friend it doesnt mean they dont cheat. I bet half of your little friends are friends with you either because you are admin or because you rationalize like that.
You were friends with Kokuei, you always said he was a nice guy who didnt bot and he ended up being kicked out of his clan for botting. Keep that in mind.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

I knew Kokuei had a bot before I met him. I've also known many people before I joined iDA, only new people I really met were UTK Genocide and Earl The Mailman.

Also want to add that I don't even know Joey very well at all but he is a regular at iDA and he's probably one of the best dial-up players I've seen in my time of playing... pretty sure MT can back me up on that. While I was looking through access policies the other day I saw his IP and I was wondering why he got banned. That is all.
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

Everyone here needs to chill.
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

lol i mean like upload smileys on the fourms

look here is a SS and see there is nothing there.

there is no way to import packs.
»EøD«M¿ntU
Backshooter

Post by »EøD«M¿ntU »

From my experience, you can import the packages, when you place the smilies in the package in a single file ( i dont know how to make a smilie package) and place the package in the smilie folder where the forum is installed.

Then u import it. You can even impirt individual pictures of smilies...
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Smilies are just pictures that can be uploaded to any web server and linked through smilies menu in phpBB. Just click Edit or Add in the smilies menu there. I would not bother figuring out how those pak files are working. Unless you think those packs are worth.
Lyfe
Hat Trick

Post by Lyfe »

Just curious, but why is there so much drama...or has it always been like this on iDA forums?