Banning on iDA Instagib Demo Server

Talk friendly or else...

Post by Guest »

Captain_Herb wrote:
3Day wrote:sorry i was gone for few but Herb you told me you were a girl. I thought you were a girl who wanted to be called a boy...or is it the other way around?
I dont think I ever told you I was a chick 3day, if I did I musta of been severely intoxicated or something.
aww...bye bye free pass for life
Captain_Herb
Backshooter

Post by Captain_Herb »

{iDA}Rookie wrote:
Captain_Herb wrote:
3Day wrote:sorry i was gone for few but Herb you told me you were a girl. I thought you were a girl who wanted to be called a boy...or is it the other way around?
I dont think I ever told you I was a chick 3day, if I did I musta of been severely intoxicated or something.
aww...bye bye free pass for life
Damn I shoulda kept quiet :(
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

Can I have the pass instead?
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

TheRedPhoenix wrote:no, are YOU dope?
I suppose i could be...if scraped my lungs out and smoked it...you could probably hallucinate for a few weeks non stop...so yeah I'm dope :mrgreen:
Captain_Herb
Backshooter

Post by Captain_Herb »

breeze wrote:
TheRedPhoenix wrote:no, are YOU dope?
I suppose i could be...if scraped my lungs out and smoked it...you could probably hallucinate for a few weeks non stop...so yeah I'm dope :mrgreen:
Damn, mail me back some :wink:

Post by Guest »

TheRedPhoenix wrote:Can I have the pass instead?
hmm lets see the criteria:
sexy: confirmed
dumb: confirmed
lesbian: failure
gay: DING DING DING

guess not
TheRedPhoenix

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

at least I'm sexC.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Only if you're a chic or a man that is sexy enough for Rookie tasting. :boobies:
TheRedPhoenix

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

100hogs wrote:Only if you're a chic or a man that is sexy enough for Rookie tasting. :boobies:
Whoa, if wookie thinks I'm sexy then that must mean I am... but he also thinks I'm gay :shock:
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

IMO, Herb isn't the type of person that would talk shit unless provoked. I really don't believe he called anyone a bitch ass (not calling you a liar Rookie)... but that's just from my experience from talking with Herb.

BTW, noticed JoeyJoeJoe was banned... what happened there? I was going to unban him because he's a pretty good player for dial-up but I'll leave it to whoever banned him to decide if he should be unbanned.
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib

Post by Guest »

RefleX wrote:IMO, Herb isn't the type of person that would talk shit unless provoked. I really don't believe he called anyone a bitch ass (not calling you a liar Rookie)... but that's just from my experience from talking with Herb.

BTW, noticed JoeyJoeJoe was banned... what happened there? I was going to unban him because he's a pretty good player for dial-up but I'll leave it to whoever banned him to decide if he should be unbanned.
this isn't about opinions. This is about facts.
I asked him to go get the flag and he called me a bitchass. Im sure he recalls it. Too bad i didnt take ss.
Maybe if I put the exact words here
I said: Your team is losing herb. Get the flag. Then he said: How about you let me play the way I want bitchass?
Then it goes on.

BTW Reflex...We, "ida", would be glad if you did not unban your little "friends" from the server without saying anything. They are banned for a reason which is the banner's business.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

I don't think talking trash behind my back is nice either Rookie (yeah I've caught you doing that today in spec chat with Timmy). If you got something against me... come out and say it, I'm getting really tired of this act. Some of those "little" friends of mine are older than you. ;)

I can quote myself saying in another thread... I only unban in rare curcumstances (i.e. range bans). If you see someone that was banned and is back with the same IP, don't always assume it's me unless you've got proof.

I was just expressing my opinion on this matter... and honestly, I don't give a shit what you think. I know I wasn't there, I was only saying that this was unusual of Herb since 99% of the time he is a good guy.

I'm trying to avoid conflict again but you're making it difficult, you seem like you're turning into Dope by the day (having something negative to say to everything).

BTW, you seem to have ignored my question about Joey's ban. :roll:
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

LMAO Breeze is funny as hell

LOLERCAKES!!!!!!
:D

Post by Guest »

RefleX wrote:I don't think talking trash behind my back is nice either Rookie (yeah I've caught you doing that today in spec chat with Timmy). If you got something against me... come out and say it, I'm getting really tired of this act. Some of those "little" friends of mine are older than you. ;)

I can quote myself saying in another thread... I only unban in rare curcumstances (i.e. range bans). If you see someone that was banned and is back with the same IP, don't always assume it's me unless you've got proof.

I was just expressing my opinion on this matter... and honestly, I don't give a shit what you think. I know I wasn't there, I was only saying that this was unusual of Herb since 99% of the time he is a good guy.

I'm trying to avoid conflict again but you're making it difficult, you seem like you're turning into Dope by the day (having something negative to say to everything).

BTW, you seem to have ignored my question about Joey's ban. :roll:
Whoa. The true reflex comes to surface. First of all you are well-known to talk trash about me, 3day, even your little friends. You say you get along with dope? Well...there is even a post on private here where you talk shit about him. SO you get along with him but behind his back you talk shit about him? Pretty typical from you.
Btw man...I know exactly what I said. "talk trash" lmao...You were the one telling your little friends "fuck rookie". I didnt say anything near that. All i said was that "you keep unbanning people If i ban someone". I think you are trying too hard to burn me and 3day man. Damn...its getting pathetic. You want to turn everybody against us by telling lies? I really wonder what we ever did to you that you take it so personally.
If you cant really figure it out...you called me a liar even though you said you didn't. It's logical. ANd really...why do you stick your nose where it doesn't concern you? Talk to Herb. We sorted things out on pm and he admitted being wrong even though i had already decided to unban him. WHy do you have to continue arguing when the discussion was over?
BTW, you admitted to unbaning at least 2 people to me. So dont say now that I am assuming you unban people we ban. Lol...came from your own mouth. I think that is proof enough lol
About joey...i dunno who the hell he is.
But really man...Tell me...Why you are trying so hard to make me and 3day look bad?

we better take this to private so that you don't do the same thing you did with 3day, which is call your little friends to support you.
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

[quote]…well mr. “herbâ€