FINAL WORDS FOR FINALATTACK.

Talk friendly or else...
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

FINAL WORDS FOR FINALATTACK.

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

eat my ass you cocksucking queer. you have banned me for the fifth time because I owned your faggot ass on the iDA demo server, whats the matter bro? ur such a fucking UT legend but you cant even hit lil old genocide when hes sniping. You make dope look good at UT.

Have fun on the iDA server though, eventually youll bann everyone and youll have no good players and only little kids to play around with.

I apologize to the rest of the iDA members, it was real, had some laughs with some of you, but god damn recently seems like some of you guys are being complete fucking morons, and it is really a shame this great clan is being hated by many now due to one persons actions.
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

Umm... well, let's just see how this one turns out.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

It might get more publicity than RefleX vs. Rookie or even RefleX vs. 3Day.

Like Phoenix said, let's see what happens. :mrgreen:
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
Finalattack
Backshooter

Post by Finalattack »

:clap: Wow way to make an ass of yourself...everyone give him a round of applause. With that out of the way I do believe you have the wrong person I don't remember "banning" you, so all this misplaced anger might be for someone else. So...if you have some kind of log or something saying how it was me banning you. You need to show me.

If not fuc...blah blah etc
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

ROFLMAO
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

Finalattack wrote::clap: Wow way to make an ass of yourself...everyone give him a round of applause. With that out of the way I do believe you have the wrong person I don't remember "banning" you, so all this misplaced anger might be for someone else. So...if you have some kind of log or something saying how it was me banning you. You need to show me.

If not fuc...blah blah etc
It was you but your skill is so pathetic you have to alias all the fucking time so no1 calls you out on bein a bitch.
Finalattack
Backshooter

Post by Finalattack »

look asshole i use two names 1. Ihateyou and second is Final that is it. I looked up your player ID and saw that i was in the same room with you a whole one time http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/matchs ... h=16157345 and you played a full game without being kicked by me. So as you can see you dumb fuck I didn't kick or ban your stupid ass
now please shut the hell up. You fucking nobody!!
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

you have to alias all the fucking time
your 1 to talk about aliasing everybody does it and its stupid i don't see why people just don't use thier real name or at least wear the clan tag.

If everybody knew who everybody was u would not get any of this.

Plus when i banned 44 ppl from our server in 4 days everybody knew i banned them lol i got 0 complaints 2 lmao.
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

Hah....is this the same genocide that used to play ut2k3 face and think that he was god until certain people put his ego into place?

I say ban his ass for life :mrgreen:

I think I'm gonna start sniping and camping....fuck you can't beat the lamers so why not join them :roll:
Lyfe
Hat Trick

Post by Lyfe »

Maybe that would change some things R4, but I think attitudes or personalities play a bigger role.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Go Final! Go! :yourock:
Tizzle
iDA doormat

Re: FINAL WORDS FOR FINALATTACK.

Post by Tizzle »

UTK.GENOCIDE wrote: Have fun on the iDA server though, eventually youll bann everyone and youll have no good players and only little kids to play around with.
Not to really interfere or anything, but are you implying that you're good or just that he'll ban the good ones?
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

Maybe that would change some things R4, but I think attitudes or personalities play a bigger role.
yea that true but most players wouldn't say anything if everybody knew who they were.

Alaising is like a cover so they can do stuff and say stuff that they normally would not on there actual name.
Finalattack
Backshooter

Post by Finalattack »

well in my case I have been using finalattack since ut99 my first and only alias is Ihateyou and that was born while playing in the demo servers. the only reason for using just final is out of pure laziness notthing more nothing less
Lyfe
Hat Trick

Post by Lyfe »

Yeh your right R4, I have seen it a lot. People do act different under their unknown names.