New FPS 3D Martix Type game

Talk friendly or else...
Fallen@ne
Double Jumping Noobie

New FPS 3D Martix Type game

Post by Fallen@ne »

Ok the game name is GUNZ it's a FPS 3D Shooter however you can run on walls run up walls and jump off walls dive forward backwards sideways some crazy stuff. However it does't stop there you can also LVL up your guy and chose from 6 diffrent types of chars when you make one "Each with dif starting EQ" aswell gain money and buy new gear that changes your chars apperance.

This game however is still in the beta stages and needs some work, but it's looking to be a good game thats something new. You can DL the beta from www.GUNZonline.com also sign up there for an account once you play the game you wont stop "mabye" because it's just fun too kill real players and lvl up great aspect instead of killing AI monsters and crap.

Well there you go. My name on there is DualBlasters LETS ROCK!!
Look into my eyes and watch the devil come out and play.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

That's been out for a while. I played it for a bit, got to lvl 10 then it just got boring. Plus there are some wild korean players in that game. :shock:
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
Fallen@ne
Double Jumping Noobie

Ya

Post by Fallen@ne »

Lol ya i thought it came out on Nov. 1st but that was the new patch does get boreing after awhile however i just can't stop playing and running on walls and killing ppl it's just so FUN lol Oh ya them koreans are cheap dagger charge/shot very cheap. I like to be more skilfull such as running on the walls towards you with my sword and defelct your bullets and come down on ya.
Look into my eyes and watch the devil come out and play.
bionic
Chaser

Post by bionic »

ok, you teh sux. Face me in Gunz. Watch my butterfly kick all your sword's ass. I'll half-step around you're ass and then deliver a moderate slash shot with my shot-gun. Once I'm level 18, I'll million step on you to.
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

ah that game skinda lame.
bionic
Chaser

Post by bionic »

UTK.GENOCIDE wrote:ah that game skinda lame.
>.<

I enjoy it. The sword fighting, the guns, the moves and techniques. All my kind of fun. btw, 1337 rhyme.