A possible return of Da funK team

Talk friendly or else...
odd1in
Spawnkiller

A possible return of Da funK team

Post by odd1in »

There's been some talk by the funK members about coming back to the ladder... there's been a few attempts in the past to come back... who knows, maybe three will be a charm...

The team is looking at sometime after the first of the year, we may be ready by mid Jan. to play matches...

anyone know what happened to team "CaP"?

me thinks funK players are getting comp upgrades for Christmas and will be hot to trot...

If enough funK players come back so I don't have to play in matches, we'll be a fairly good team... God forbid I should have to play LOL...

Thanks iDA for rejoining the ladder, I hope funK will do the same... I'll keep you posted

Odd1In :cheers:
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

I think Cap turned into some other clan...not sure of the name.
bRuce_Lee
I wanna be cool!

Post by bRuce_Lee »

CaP left the ladder, I'm not sure what happened with them. One of the other new clans on there, "Clan We .h4x." used to be noc.....I hope they keep playing as well. Oh I just looked and it seems like they're still recruiting. They got the donger on their team now.

Anyways, good luck you funkers, it would be nice to start playing some quality matches again! :) What name do u use in-game odd?

Post by Guest »

CAP turned into DM
odd1in
Spawnkiller

Post by odd1in »

Mr Lee, I haven't played 2k4 in many months, but I'm Odd1In.funK, was Too~DaM~Odd in UT99... I use aliases all the time in pubs cause I'm a noob and I don't wish to make funK look bad... funK lets me use the tag cuz it's my server... hehehe

funK will be trying for Jan 16th as a return date... I keeps ya posted

Hey Mr Rookie, did CAP change their name to DM or did they change their gametype to DeathMatch?...

hmm, I'm guessing they changed their name, as Breezes post suggest

thanks

Odd1in :cheers:
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

I thought Too~Dam~Lovely was you too. Just kidding. Hope Bossy is doing well. We're practicing every Thursday. In case if funk or part of funk wants to scrim with ida, you're always welcome.

Post by Guest »

hehe...im not that old odd
I know they changed their tag to DM. But they may be playing deathmatch more too, who knows.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

CaP died, some members started a clan called DM and a couple others made a clan called TCC.
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
Menace
Broadband fragger

Post by Menace »

WoW odd1in i didnt knew you were too~dam~odd, i remember that clan in the old days in ut99, j/w who was too~dam~crazy, or did i just imagine that player, he was good. Dont get sad odd1in your still the best :mrgreen:
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Too~Dam~Crazy was a legend. :mrgreen: By the way, is Jerry still playing UT?
Menace
Broadband fragger

Post by Menace »

That Guy was good thx for telling me Hogs.
odd1in
Spawnkiller

Post by odd1in »

I talked to Jerry just a few weeks ago... he's doing just fine...

He, as well as I, got the "computer or me" ultimatum from the wify...(this is not so uncommon)

To show his devotion to his wife and kids, he (jerry) took a ball ping hammer to his computer... me, on the other hand, just quit playing but I cried like a baby for a week, It's just like a frickin drug.
It took me six months to get back on line and I play 2 days a week now, one day for practice and one for matches...

I have this online gaming ting in control now and can play without being 100% addicted... this is why I suk at 2K4, I don't play it 5 hours a day like I did with UT99...

I'd rather just manage a team and admin servers

Thanks Menace

Oddie :cheers:
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

Whats up odd! never knew it was you :mrgreen:

Baha...ultimatum from wifey....ahh been there done that!!!! (definatly not uncommon!)

Send my best regards to crazy...tell him "i miss the 1vs1s with him and maybe he'll get wife to calm down for 2k7 and then he may have a chance to beat me one day!" :dance:
odd1in
Spawnkiller

Post by odd1in »

LOL :humbly: Breeze...

sure, I'll tell em