Had a scrim against fake MD players

Talk friendly or else...
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Had a scrim against fake MD players

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

Well, some botters came into iP server and said that they wanted to scrim me. They said that they were from MD, so I was like okay, fine, let's scrim. I got a player and after a long time trying to get the server to have a password on it, we started. Reflex, and flower were speccing while, dragon and I were playing against "Quaker!!" and "Idol".

I capped once, and after that, it seemed that they turned up their botting. I didn't notice at first because I thought that they were actual MD players, but the thing that bugged me was that they said that there couldn't be any specs otherwise they wouldn't have played (stupid people didn't actually check if anyone was speccing). I knew Idol was botting after he shot me while I was invisible like 20 seconds before the game was done (I turned invisi just a little while before I was over the hill and then dodged to the right and was hit as soon as I made it over the hill, but you can see it for yourself in the demo).

Anyways, check out the demo recording of the whole game. I believe RefleX made one himself, but this is mine.

Also, Idol dodges like a noob, he had like a crappy score. I mean, I even beat Quaker!! which surprised me because I know MD owns me any day.

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2I5V ... AYA8A75FD3

I believe that flour has their ID and IPs, but I'll see to check if he does.

Post by Guest »

hehe...time to get full i guess :mrgreen:
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

I'll have full by tomorrow morning... cause I downloaded it. <_< >_>

But I'll work on trying to get myself a CD-Key. Hopefully it all works out.
dope
Wicked Sick!

Post by dope »

best of luck to you trp youre missin out
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
Dragon
Chaser

Post by Dragon »

Almost beat "Quaker's" score at the end until he capped...

Thought they were triggering/radaring at the very beginning, when I was next to a portal and Idol shot me as soon as he entered, though all I said was "whoa" in case it was just quick reactions.

Then I started noticing that they killed me easily when I was invisible, even when they just came out of their base...Again I thought it was just bad strafing on my part, and that they had their gamma set up high.

So yeah...gg :cheers:.