Who is the best ut2k4 player you know?

Talk friendly or else...
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Who is the best ut2k4 player you know?

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

I would have to say EOD>KRONEAGE

I was fighting at faceclassic and that guy had like 300 points, compared to my 80.

I only killed him like twice. And he owned the crap outta me. Havent seen him on in a long time though, but he is like invincible...and his ping was like 20 lol.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

It depends on who you're facing. I've seen people like [MD]Elle get like 500 points and like 85% efficiency. If you're facing double jumping noobs, you're likely to get a high efficiency too.

The best player is probably Combat Carl, Strife, or Fatal1ty from what I hear. They are TDM players. You may think that some people in InstaGib are godly, but it is only one gametype and you should see how good some people are in other gametypes.

Anyone in iDA :machinegun: Kroneage

Welcome to the forums Genocide :)
Last edited by RefleX on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Thanks

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

Fatality, that famous guy or something? I hear them mention some fatality guy on g4, they say he wins gaming tournaments all the time and is really good. Asus even made a gaming motherboard after him If i remember correctly.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Abit made a motherboard branded Fata1ity. There was a rumor that him was caught botting back in ut99 and I know couple guys who had beaten him 1on1. Anyway, that dude made a good career as a pro player.

Post by Guest »

Best player? thats tough...But in my opinion u have to specify best in what. Best in defending the flag? Best in covering the flag? BEst in just dming? Best running the flag? Best in spawnkilling? etc etc
Some people are awesome at dming but suck at running the flag

Well...even like that i dont think id be able to tell who is best in what :mrgreen:
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

I vote for Rookie. :clap:
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

Me too!

Post by Guest »

lol...im just a fragwhore/defender
overall i vote for Hogs :humbly:
the prettiest player award goes to reflex
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

I vote for Hogs as the most experienced and knowledgable player :)
KamiKaZe
iDA doormat

Post by KamiKaZe »

RefleX wrote:I vote for Hogs as the most experienced and knowledgable player :)
i dont know if hogs can beat blocks's age and eyars in UT lol
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Definitely I'm not that old. :boobies:

But as for UT, I can kick his ass because I played UT since demo I got with a game magazine in November or October of 1999. Besides I played tech demo of original Unreal (somewhere in 1997) and then Unreal itself (1998).

We were actually voting for ida'ers. So Blox is disqualified. :dance:
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

Jesus christ dude youve been playing unreal for 6 years nearly? LOLZ i have been playing it for about 3 months :(

Post by Guest »

yeah...age obviously doesnt mean experience. A person could be around his 20s and still be more experienced than blocks ut wise.
UTK.GENOCIDE wrote:Jesus christ dude youve been playing unreal for 6 years nearly? LOLZ i have been playing it for about 3 months :(
You need to have one thing in mind. There is the person who plays, in average 1 hour a day for lets say, the last 2 years, and the person who plays 6 hours a day for, lets say, 5 months. That person who played for the last 5 months has had more ut time than the one who played for the last 2 years. But more ut time doesnt exactly mean more experience. So...experience is very tricky. :mrgreen:
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

{iDA}Rookie wrote:yeah...age obviously doesnt mean experience. A person could be around his 20s and still be more experienced than blocks ut wise.
UTK.GENOCIDE wrote:Jesus christ dude youve been playing unreal for 6 years nearly? LOLZ i have been playing it for about 3 months :(
You need to have one thing in mind. There is the person who plays, in average 1 hour a day for lets say, the last 2 years, and the person who plays 6 hours a day for, lets say, 5 months. That person who played for the last 5 months has had more ut time than the one who played for the last 2 years. But more ut time doesnt exactly mean more experience. So...experience is very tricky. :mrgreen:
Indeed.
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

Yeha but in his sig it says hes played it nearly 40 hours this week lol thats a lot! ANd I thought reflex was liek 22 yeras old until I heardhim say "schools out tomorrow" in the iDA server lol.