Moving...

Talk friendly or else...
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

24MBit is a cool deal. How much is it in Australia? Ping really sux. I can only suggest to play zp mod in ut99. It will still be playable however people will be compplaining about you warping. Are there 2k4 IG Australia based servers?
J1
Spawnkiller

Post by J1 »

yeah, the speeds are really cool (better than I expected to be honest), but they cap your d/l limits every month which sucks. I am paying AUS$69/month for 20gig of d/l (and an extra 40gig off-peak) - hopefully that'll be enough!

not sure what the IG community is like down here - will have to check that out when I get my connection up and running. But I think there are some servers - I think....
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

It was pretty much alive in ut99 times at least in regg. Australia has its own league and many players were popping up on US servers. iDA had one Australian member for some time. He could not play matches because of time difference and ping issues. But he was very good.
J1
Spawnkiller

Post by J1 »

100hogs wrote:It was pretty much alive in ut99 times at least in regg. Australia has its own league and many players were popping up on US servers. iDA had one Australian member for some time. He could not play matches because of time difference and ping issues. But he was very good.
cool. Do you remember what his alias was? I'd like to keep an eye out for him.

I am counting down the days till I get a proper connection again - but it'll still be another month or so till my desktop PC arrives - it's on a ship somewhere over the pacific right now :)
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

If my memory is correct his nick was Lethal. Don't mix him up with Lethal that is still around here. :mrgreen: I wish I had his contact info.
J1
Spawnkiller

Post by J1 »

well, got my connection now. Check out the pic for my speeds :) :)

Another 3 weeks or so till I get my main PC back (assuming it survives the voyage over from the US), and then I will pop onto the servers to say hi :)

100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Wow! 20M... Nice.
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

When every other country is either deprived, sucked dry, or maybe even nuked, Australia will rule the world ;) But they need more cows over there...mutton tastes like crap!!!

Let's move to auzzy land.

Chances are high for me visiting there next year for business. We're considering buying wool direct next year for a special line in men's suits. :mrgreen:
J1
Spawnkiller

Post by J1 »

best wool in the world :) New Zealand wool is also pretty good too.

Who eats mutton? Beef is where it's at!