Halo3 launch party invitation

Talk friendly or else...
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Halo3 launch party invitation

Post by 100hogs »

Hey guys,

For those who live in Bay Area, I have an invitation to the Halo3 launch party in Mountain View, CA for today (09/24) at 6:30pm. Unfortunately I can't use it so I will be happy to transfer it to somebody. I know some people paid a lot to be there, for you it's going to be for free. Free food, drinks, games and entertainment are provided by Microsoft. :)
Last edited by 100hogs on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

My plans changes and I was able to make it yesterday to the party... Oh man, my ass was served at the tourney. Me and my 2 coworkers plus one completely drunk sub who thought he was good at H3 were pawned by a team of 8-12 yo kids. :)
Anyway, it was fun. Console game pads suck big time. If I had a mouse... :P Another observation. H3 looks pretty much like... UT2k4. Well, maps are still Halo like. Outdoor maps are fun to play and properly scaled and well designed. But visual and graphic are all up to what we had in UT2k4 on PC. GoW in my opinion is miles ahead of H3. However, multiplayer in H3 is polished and feels much smoother and intense than in Ut2k4.