33%

Total votes: 3

bionic
Chaser

Bionic says hi

Post by bionic »

hello old friends, whats up?
I'm 16 now, different than the 11 year old you used to play with xD
I'm still in El Paso, Texas via hurricane katrina. I'm gonna stay here and finish off high school.

Only game I really play a lot of anymore is GunZ, which may be too fast paced for you old farts =P
But if any are interested in playing, I can give you a config setup that will take months away from the learning curve.

I just got out of the hospital and have been diagnosed with Chrone's disease. My fault for being jew and smoking too much pot.

I'm a junior in high school now, straight A's, and looking forward to college.

Thats whats up with me. If you want to contact me, http://www.myspace.com/unnessasery_roughness

I'm glad to see hogs trying hard to keep ida together, I do miss those pub(pug?) games. does 3day still play? I hope he isn't dead. He was the only one that truly respected me despite my age.

also, anyone know what happened to the MD people?

much love forever, my first online game UT 2004.

p.s. gunz has cleaned up it's act. it has a publisher now, and is much more steady. check it out, it is a great game when people are flying around and dropping each other with dual shotguns. http://gunz.ijji.com/

p.p.s also, i'm looking for a nice 20+ CRT, any suggestions?
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Hi Bionic,

Glad you grew up a bit since last time we played ut2k4. :) 3Day is probably playing this game, but nobody saw him in a year or so. ida is not active either, though I'm in touch with some "old farts". MD is defunct as well.
bionic
Chaser

Post by bionic »

lol :D

My G9 mouse went out on me last night, I ended up trying to run all the way to radio shack, and threw up half-way there. I ended up getting a pretty slow logitech mouse from wal-mart. I think I'm going with the Razer Lachesis.

whats the news on the igctf community in the new UT series?
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

News is that it's dead. Oddie did a good job supporting the only active LGI server and gathering people around it, but server is not around anymore. UT99 people are still kicking a little though. :mrgreen:
bionic
Chaser

Post by bionic »

that sucks. Unless you live in Korea, GunZ isn't as populated as I'd want it to be. I'm gonna start my download of Spore tonight, getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow.

Hogs, can you suggest a good CRT monitor to last me another 2 years? it's hard to find a review that isn't LCD focused.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

I guess all CRT monitors that are still on the market are good enough for gaming. :) An year ago I was looking at reviews on CRT monitors good photography and basically each vendor had only one model selling still. One from Mitsubishi, one from Sony, one from Eizo and one from Iyama etc. I've heard that Mitsubishi and Sony were going to discontinue them.