BOTTER LOGS

All questions about bans, maps and other issues should be posted here
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

I've seen botters in ONS on the turrets....its virtually impossible to move around to the next mode without getting bombarded with turret shots.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Nastiest way to use bot in ONS is to use tank. Though it's not as precise as turret lamers can score dozen Raptors before they get destroyed.

Post by Guest »

UTK.GENOCIDE wrote:You should see how bad the demo instagib is being ruined, I see botters every 4 out of 5 games I play.... :( and the admins of the server are never on.
Yea. Let's see how bad it gets with admins playing less and less due to stupidity and ignorance from some people.
People flame admins for doing their job, which comes at a price (maybe banning people who don't really bot) and people flame them when they don't do their job.
I've never seen anyone appreciate an admin for banning a bot to the same extent they hate an admin for banning possible botters or players with a shitty attitude.
Admins suck ass!! Wooot! Well...at least those who are admin for the sake of being admin and not another reason.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Yeh, never heard "Thanks for banning me. I'm an asshole. I won't do it again." :mrgreen:
Tizzle
iDA doormat

Post by Tizzle »

OMGz Rookie I love you when you ban botters!!!! TYTYTYTYTTYYTYTYTY!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Post by Guest »

100hogs wrote:Yeh, never heard "Thanks for banning me. I'm an asshole. I won't do it again." :mrgreen:
hehe...how cute :spank:
You are lucky you've never been a demo player like us. I remember when you played in your free hours during the afternoons and kicked the snipers when you played. Imagine how it is now. But since you are the masochistic type, you'd love it :boobies:
Tizzle wrote: OMGz Rookie I love you when you ban botters!!!! TYTYTYTYTTYYTYTYTY!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Tizzle!! I told you to do that only after our intercourse!

Post by Guest »

masodjkalfjdslkfj?! Stop using big words....I'm in sBsF.
Lyfe
Hat Trick

Post by Lyfe »

Is sBsF like a better version of EoD?

Post by Guest »

Haha, sBsF was a joke for a few bRU guys. sBsF = short bus super friends. But it does look like they are associated with eod
Tizzzle

Post by Tizzzle »

sBsF > *!!
Lyfe
Hat Trick

Post by Lyfe »

Ur in it tizzle?
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

Usually when I see Guest under their name, it tells me something.
Tizzle
iDA doormat

Post by Tizzle »

Lyfe wrote:Ur in it tizzle?
sBsF* used to be some of the best from MD (does not include me though I was in it) , the best from bRu, and a few others. It was pretty much just a bunch of friends who played RG together. We just used to play for fun and get drunk before matches. But after like 3 matches everyone seemingly stopped playing UT so I'm not even sure who's in it anymore.
KamiKaZe
iDA doormat

Post by KamiKaZe »

Tizzle wrote:
Lyfe wrote:Ur in it tizzle?
sBsF* used to be some of the best from MD (does not include me though I was in it) , the best from bRu, and a few others. It was pretty much just a bunch of friends who played RG together. We just used to play for fun and get drunk before matches. But after like 3 matches everyone seemingly stopped playing UT so I'm not even sure who's in it anymore.
i'm not even sure whos in it anymore....
odd1in
Spawnkiller

Post by odd1in »

if anyone wants the ban logs and player logs from my demo server... I'll send it to ya...

odd1in