i was banned today

All questions about bans, maps and other issues should be posted here
slinky
UT nerd

Post by slinky »

KamiKaZe wrote:didnt balls move to tennesse or somewhere out east? i think i remember him saying that, maybe thats why he has dissappeared
No... had to take care of his 'real' life.

Post by Guest »

»íßç°Éñ wrote:i still regret what i said and for some odd reason i cant stop thinking about how much of an ass i was. whoever was stankystank (i think it was seven) i just want to make amends and put this situation behind us i said some hateful shit that i wish i never said. i bring this up again because its not the same to play on the ida demo server. it is one of my favorite servers and i dont want to be known as an ass on the server. i want to be known as someone who is cool to hangout with on the server. but i dont feel that is possible right now because of what i said and i dont know ill just leave it at that...
Relax man.
You wont be known as an ass. We all snap out sometimes so we understand you.
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

{iDA}Rookie wrote:
»íßç°Éñ wrote:i still regret what i said and for some odd reason i cant stop thinking about how much of an ass i was. whoever was stankystank (i think it was seven) i just want to make amends and put this situation behind us i said some hateful shit that i wish i never said. i bring this up again because its not the same to play on the ida demo server. it is one of my favorite servers and i dont want to be known as an ass on the server. i want to be known as someone who is cool to hangout with on the server. but i dont feel that is possible right now because of what i said and i dont know ill just leave it at that...
Relax man.
Yeah, sometimes I destroy entire cities if I get a papercut.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

TheRedPhoenix wrote:
{iDA}Rookie wrote:
Relax man.
Yeah, sometimes I destroy entire cities if I get a papercut.
It's true, he really does.
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib