All questions about bans, maps and other issues should be posted here
Cake
Wicked Sick!

Post by Cake »

My mistake. :humbly:
Lyfe
Hat Trick

Post by Lyfe »

I was not trying to change you, moron. I was simply stating a fact.
Cuban
Chaser

Post by Cuban »

alpha wrote:
Cuban wrote:Ya, don't unban OldFool from the SIME server, he is annoying. And NO OldFool most people do NOT like you spamming the mic and if I ever catch you doing it you will be life baned. Not that is will mattter because you are already baned from SIME :D
.... I just stated that it was not oldfool and that he should not be banned. However you say he should stay banned simply because you dislike him? That's not very fair.
1) If life were fair: I would be rich, pigs would fly, and all drug lords would be dead.

2) OldFool does deserve it, he always mic spamms and it is against the rules in MOST servers. Hardly anyone likes it, unlike what he claims.
In my experience swearing shows how limited your vocabulary is.
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

Oldfool <3
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

Cuban wrote:
alpha wrote:
Cuban wrote:Ya, don't unban OldFool from the SIME server, he is annoying. And NO OldFool most people do NOT like you spamming the mic and if I ever catch you doing it you will be life baned. Not that is will mattter because you are already baned from SIME :D
.... I just stated that it was not oldfool and that he should not be banned. However you say he should stay banned simply because you dislike him? That's not very fair.
1) If life were fair: I would be rich, pigs would fly, and all drug lords would be dead.

2) OldFool does deserve it, he always mic spamms and it is against the rules in MOST servers. Hardly anyone likes it, unlike what he claims.
He mistakenly got banned for something he didn't do. You're agreeing with banning him simply because you dislike him on a personal level which is fine imo, but as a server admin, in my opinion you're supposed to make just and rational decisions. Disliking someone is not rational nor logical. If I dislike hispanics can I ban you from my server simply because you're apparently hispanic?
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

Alpha, can you please read the thread from the beginning and check Cake's post with logs. Oldfool is not innocent and he was banned for the same stuff in the past.
cookies
Hat Trick

Post by cookies »

how can you not like oldfool, if you really dont like him press escape then click MUTE.
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

yea i don't really get how u can hate oldfool, so he talks a lot, there are ppl who do a lot worse and don't get banned.
if you really dont like him press escape then click MUTE
that was my point, mic spamming is not an excuse for banning, if all you have to do is put him on ignore to not hear him.

yea em fix the ida server lol its so laggy.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

°CäP°R4 wrote:yea i don't really get how u can hate oldfool, so he talks a lot, there are ppl who do a lot worse and don't get banned.
that was my point, mic spamming is not an excuse for banning, if all you have to do is put him on ignore to not hear him.

Fix the uk :mrgreen:
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

°CäP°R4 wrote: yea em fix the ida server lol its so laggy.
Just close your eyes and repeat "I still suck, I'm a whiner". Repeat it 100 times. Then open your eyes and play. Server will not be laggy anymore.
8-bit
Spawnkiller

Post by 8-bit »

°CäP°R4 wrote:yea i don't really get how u can hate oldfool, so he talks a lot, there are ppl who do a lot worse and don't get banned.

Who are these people who aren't getting banned and what are they doing?

This isn't your server to say who gets banned and who doesn't, old fool is annoying on purpose and knows he would get banned if he continued.. and he did. He tries admins patience and look what happens. boo hoo.
alpha
Spawnkiller

Post by alpha »

100hogs wrote:Alpha, can you please read the thread from the beginning and check Cake's post with logs. Oldfool is not innocent and he was banned for the same stuff in the past.
Oh ok, now I see he got banned for text spamming, not mic spamming. My mistake :cheers:
°CäP°R4
Chaser

Post by °CäP°R4 »

Just close your eyes and repeat "I still suck, I'm a whiner". Repeat it 100 times. Then open your eyes and play. Server will not be laggy anymore.
lets see your SERVER DOES LAG not shot lag SERVER LAG as in ppl skip all over the place. Its not just me it happened lots of time you can ask ppl who play in your server.

I was saying somthing about your server in the Server section, there was no need to go and start to talk shit.
8-bit
Spawnkiller

Post by 8-bit »

Isn't your ping in the 100's there? Of course it's going to be laggy. I play there with a 68 ping, and it lags out maybe twice a game.
100hogs
Extra Sexy Admin

Post by 100hogs »

°CäP°R4 wrote:
I was saying somthing about your server in the Server section, there was no need to go and start to talk shit.
If you want to have a friendly answer, talk friendly in the first place. Second, it's a server section indeed, but look at the topic. It's not about server. About skipping. It happens since full server got AntiTCC and has higher execution priority only when it switches maps which happens not that often. Either play on the full or stop complaining and play for free on demo.
Your constructive advice about fixing server will be listened after you donate money to support server. No dontation - no rights to complain. :mrgreen: