sorry

All questions about bans, maps and other issues should be posted here
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

Cookies sucks fat jewish cock.... after its been baked by Chef von' hitler...
dope
Wicked Sick!

Post by dope »

the pubes on your chin dont count frozt...
<3 Geno... GG
Menace
Broadband fragger

Post by Menace »

Frozt as for me i can accept your appology but common why crash a server when you can play on it. When botters, snippers, and such other things that disturbed the piece on our servers is not allowed in our server and has been said for many times. As for ppl like Oldfool for example. We try to make and enforece the rules cus we like our servers to be enjoyed and playable for all UT level of skills. Go ahead crash servers but plz dont do it in ours anymore. Consider this as your last warning

As for cookies kool stick up for your fellow clan member but, set some rules on regulations. you wouldnt cought an iDA'er crashing a server or botting, Why? cus he would probly wouldn't be in iDA after that.

Now Geno, WOW haven't seen you post notting since you wernt allowed to join iDA. Commmon dude iDA is in rung 2 out of 8 teams, get your facts right. Geno need to tell you straight up, i aint hideding this your just traight up stupid, no wounder rookie didnt like you. As a matter of fact, i think no one did.

I think pretty much thats about it cookies and frozt. Keep it kool and it will all be kool

:mrgreen:
cookies
Hat Trick

Post by cookies »

UTK.GENOCIDE wrote:Cookies sucks fat jewish cock.... after its been baked by Chef von' hitler...
OW!!!!
Menace wrote:Frozt as for me i can accept your appology but common why crash a server when you can play on it. When botters, snippers, and such other things that disturbed the piece on our servers is not allowed in our server and has been said for many times. As for ppl like Oldfool for example. We try to make and enforece the rules cus we like our servers to be enjoyed and playable for all UT level of skills. Go ahead crash servers but plz dont do it in ours anymore. Consider this as your last warning

As for cookies kool stick up for your fellow clan member but, set some rules on regulations. you wouldnt cought an iDA'er crashing a server or botting, Why? cus he would probly wouldn't be in iDA after that.

Now Geno, WOW haven't seen you post notting since you wernt allowed to join iDA. Commmon dude iDA is in rung 2 out of 8 teams, get your facts right. Geno need to tell you straight up, i aint hideding this your just traight up stupid, no wounder rookie didnt like you. As a matter of fact, i think no one did.

I think pretty much thats about it cookies and frozt. Keep it kool and it will all be kool

works for me

:dance: :hump:
a2thevi
Chaser

Post by a2thevi »

i didnt read the whole thing cus its too long but Menace seems like a good guy :dance: :bounce: :cheers:
KamiKaZe
iDA doormat

Post by KamiKaZe »

Menace wrote:Frozt as for me i can accept your appology but common why crash a server when you can play on it. When botters, snippers, and such other things that disturbed the piece on our servers is not allowed in our server and has been said for many times. As for ppl like Oldfool for example. We try to make and enforece the rules cus we like our servers to be enjoyed and playable for all UT level of skills. Go ahead crash servers but plz dont do it in ours anymore. Consider this as your last warning

the ladder is dead...
FroztByte
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by FroztByte »

thx for forgiving me i guess

and dope when was the last time you saw a kid with a beard and no pubes n e were else?

(nice forums btw)
dope
Wicked Sick!

Post by dope »

lmao... you thought i was talkin bout a beard... im talkin bout the cock you got buried in your throat and the balls on your chin... beards...
<3 Geno... GG
breeze
Slick Pothead

Post by breeze »

lol...GG
cookies
Hat Trick

Post by cookies »

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAH forztbyte delete your post before you seem like even more of an idiot! :bsod: :bounce: :cheers: :hump: :hump: :alcoholics: :devil: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheers: :cheers: :bsod: :bsod: :bsod: :bounce: :bounce: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

these things are just too fun
dope
Wicked Sick!

Post by dope »

thats like sayin delete all your posts before people see how big of an idiot you really are cookies... lil too late for that
<3 Geno... GG
a2thevi
Chaser

Post by a2thevi »

way too keep talkin shit when someone has stopped. Your special.
dope
Wicked Sick!

Post by dope »

youre... you're... definately not your... and thanks i know im special

edit: and thanks for keepin me goin... youre special as well
<3 Geno... GG
cookies
Hat Trick

Post by cookies »

dope, as a2 said, why do you still care?

and seriously telling someone that theyre an idiot because they used theyre rather than they're or there than they're is sad, its not like he would do that on an actual paper so you cant assume someone is stupid because they made a typo or werent really caring enough about what they were posting.

dope, you really care all too much from what you just said.
dope
Wicked Sick!

Post by dope »

id hafta say you care way too much... i just corrected him... i didnt say he was an idiot... people always wanna correct my typing ill do the same... and to still care id hafta to care when it started... i just put my 2 cents in... i dont care what the hell you do... and the question back to you cookies... why do you still care :D
<3 Geno... GG