BOTTER REPORT

All questions about bans, maps and other issues should be posted here
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

BOTTER REPORT

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

I think it woud be good for this topic to be all about botters. I will use this forum to provide botters names and IP's. And iDA could ban those IP's from their server to keep it cheat free sort of.
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0E5Z9 ... 3TU4L5ATSD

turkey botting under one of my clan members names^ so obvious to considering the actual froztbyte is there, and the fake keeps saying "i have a small penis so i use wankstain bot v1.3" or whatever.

I am begging all iDA, if u ever catch him I need his IP very important. Im sending this to abuse@epicgames.com.
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

Another Botter is WWA Mexicool, caught him using radar when i specced him, he was shooting an invisible guy from across the map. PS. that mexicool guy is also turkey.. watch out for that loser.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

JESUS. SPAMMAGE OVERLOAD...

I'll watch out for him, thanks Genocide.
now playing TAM, fuck you guys and fuck instagib
Tizzzle

Post by Tizzzle »

OMG OMG!! I saw a botter today and it was Turkey. I have logz!!!
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

Yeah I do have logs..... logs, his IP, his GUID,demo records and i sent all of it to abuse@epicgames.com....I am sure you wouldnt like it too much if a botter went under the name [MD]Tizzle~ and started botting everywhere and told every1 about how MD bots and stuff (hypethetically speaking ofcourse i know u guys dont bot)
Kujerel
Backshooter

Post by Kujerel »

Caught him today on IDA Face he won't be coming back. Then we got him on MD face botting and spamming some not so nice things about you, he is banned there as well now.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

UTK.GENOCIDE wrote:Yeah I do have logs..... logs, his IP, his GUID,demo records and i sent all of it to abuse@epicgames.com....I am sure you wouldnt like it too much if a botter went under the name [MD]Tizzle~ and started botting everywhere and told every1 about how MD bots and stuff (hypethetically speaking ofcourse i know u guys dont bot)
This has happened to me once in the past :cry:

But I really don't give a shit, I only play UT when iDA has a practice/scrim/match now.
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

Kujerel wrote:Caught him today on IDA Face he won't be coming back. Then we got him on MD face botting and spamming some not so nice things about you, he is banned there as well now.
WOW...I can not thank you enough! Thats great news I am glad you caught him and thankyou for banning him!
TheRedPhoenix
Cute Little Blue Humming Bird

Post by TheRedPhoenix »

Some guy name Chucky[OZZ] was botting today. That is all.
Vengeance
Double Jumping Noobie

Post by Vengeance »

that day i saw 2 UTK guys are botting, one is utk shadowed, and i didnt remember teh other guy's name
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

Yeah, UTK Shadowed was botting, banned him. I don't think it was the real one, he kept spamming something about WankStain or something.

I banned many people with the IP 71.104, I'm beginning to think that there is a guy who is stealing everyone's names with that IP. I also believe it's Turkey (yeah I'm a bit slow).
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

RefleX wrote:Yeah, UTK Shadowed was botting, banned him. I don't think it was the real one, he kept spamming something about WankStain or something.

I banned many people with the IP 71.104, I'm beginning to think that there is a guy who is stealing everyone's names with that IP. I also believe it's Turkey (yeah I'm a bit slow).
Yeah refelx same here, and vengeance I already told U theres sum1 impersonating Us, plz quit calling us a botters clan or whatever.

I have also banned like 20 diff IP's starting with 71.104, and yes it is either turkey or shadowhacker because there IP's always start with 71.104. Unless there was someone impersonating shadowhacker.
RefleX
Godlike

Post by RefleX »

ShadowHacker's IP always starts with 172 cause he has AOL, a guy was impersonating him.
UTK.GENOCIDE
Hat Trick

Post by UTK.GENOCIDE »

IF anyone can give me shadowhackers IP or Global ID I need it because he is hacking my site, my servers, and he was the one botting under our names.

(he was botting under shadoweds name and he pressed a button and accidently changed his name back to shadowhacker)